Drunken Winter Crazy Cookies Part I
- Soak 1 cup of raisins and 1/2 chopped dates in 1 cup of Triple Sec overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
Drunken Winter Crazy Cookies Part II
- 2 & 1/4 sticks of butter, softened
- 1 & 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 & 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 & 1/2 cup Quaker uncooked oats
- 1/2 cup pecans
Beat the butter and sugar into submission.
Add beaten eggs.
Combine dry ingredients then fold into the wet mixture.
Stir in the drunken raisins and dates and add the nuts.
Bake for 10 minutes or until otherwise done.
Eat until Hell freezes over.